Housing in Cergy
The School of Law is dedicated to providing high-quality accommodations to its international students. For this reason, the University of Cergy-Pontoise has built a partnership with two private residence halls, Allegessec and Studapart.
We recommend accommodation in the private sector only as the French government offers financial help to international students (a service called CAF).
1) Algessec, the student residence halls of the ESSEC Business School for the spring semester
- 5 minute by train from the University of Cergy (line: RER A)
=> Link to the housing application for non-ESSEC students: https://housing.alegessec.fr/convention2019
- Contact: Jona Harpa GYLFADOTTIR, email: email@example.com, phone: +33 1 34 20 60 28
Please be advised that Jona is the only contact person for the Résidence les Hauts de Cergy, she can also help you applying for the financial help offered by the French government (CAF).
2) Studapart, the student housing platform of the University of Cergy-Pontoise
Find your roommate(s) and form shared rentals
Find a temporary room
How to use it:
- Connect to the platform by using this website: http://housing.u-cergy.fr
- Click on 'Student login' or 'Connexion étudiant'
- Sign up and fill in the fields
- Activation code: Ask to Elia Gombert
This residence does not normally request a guarantor.
Important: In France, home insurance is compulsory for your room or your apartment, you are required to subscribe. We suggest you to to take the optional 'responsabilité civile' (civil liability).
Here is the website which is usually used by our international students: https://www.assurances-etudiants.com/en